DHUBS is a startup with a global impact vision. IDHUBS was among the top 3 finalists of the Muskoka4.0 2019, the finalist at Fundica Roadshow 2019, and graduated from the Global Entrepreneur 2019 Startup Canada. Recently IDHUBS received funding from Kawartha Lakes Community Futures Development Corporation (KLCFDC) through the Rural Innovation Initiative Eastern Ontario (RIIEO), a project funded by the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario). The founder Rojit Sorokhaibam has been featured in the Top 100 Canadian Professionals Magazine.
IDHUBS has been working to be the source of Global Digital Self Sovereign Identity by providing a unique integrated SAAS collaboration ecosystem platform that is delivered through a white-label portal and custom iOS and Android App for various organizations.
IDHUBS also offers a fully functional B2B and B2C Community eMarketplace. Business owners can do their business easily, securely, and efficiently with multiple payment gateway options and can take advantage of their target customers, who are already connected and verified. IDHUBS has been adopted by various organizations in the Ontario Region.
Brenda Rhodes, the Chief Executive of Bracebridge Chamber, says, “IDHUBS’s ecosystem of collaboration and communication is exciting and new, and we have used the survey mechanism to engage our Membership and community for the Bracebridge Business Awards and during this COVID Crisis. IDHUBS led by Rojit Sorokhaibam was able to find solutions for the frustrations that we were facing with other surveying platforms. The platform gave us easy access to the information businesses in our community were providing and allowed us to share it with partners and all levels of government for our advocacy efforts. Rojit and his team at IDHUBS can grasp concepts quickly and make adjustments to ensure the program works best for you in a timely manner. It was a great experience, and we will continue to work with Rojit and his team into the future!”
Taking advantage of the IDHUBS platform solution, a community-focused eMarketplace named https://www.idhubmart.com has been launched to serve the communities of Kawartha Lakes and Peterborough. Since the platform is able to manage any given community or a region, we invite any like-minded community to take advantage of the new platform. The platform will be managed and maintained by the IDHUBS team based in Lindsay. IDHUBS also encourages business owners to be a part of this platform.
IDHubsMart can immediately contribute and help small business owners in the following ways with no cost to the business owners:
1. https://www.idhubmart.com is a community-focused marketplace.
2. Using IDHUBS AI (Artificial Intelligence) and the geolocation integrated engine, the platform will connect you with community shoppers and business listings.
3. Business owners can easily create a beautifully crafted, mobile-friendly profile, and create a business store listing for their products and services.
4. Each business receives a business name associated unique web URL. The business listing offers space for a description, logo, business address, location map, working hours, and reviews. Additionally, this can include an online store where the business owner can upload products, provide product information, and start selling. Existing social media ids can be linked to display on this URL. Business owners can write blogs and promote their business through other social media channels. In other words, an e-commerce enabled business identity is created using the IDHub’sMart platform, and it becomes the go-to store for their community shoppers, which is also linked to the common marketplace dashboard.
5. The store e-commerce comes with two delivery options i.e., delivery to the given address and pickup by appointment from the provided address by the store owner.
6. For shoppers and visitors, sign up at https://www.idhubmart.com, explore and create your personal branding.
We have introduced and ran a test pilot to a few friendly local business owners. One of the owners had previously been selling her hobby handmade crafts products using another website. She finds the IDHub’sMart’s approach innovative, easy to use and manage.
“The ability to bring together all the business information into one address is a smart way of doing it. As more and more community online buyers join the platform, it can be a very effective platform in the community and support the local business, says Asha Kongkham – store owner Nungsee.
Community business owners can click here to sign up and setup their business.
For Support, contact our support team at https://idhubmart.com